1. The registration fees are listed in RM (Ringgit Malaysia), payment is also required in RM (Ringgit Malaysia). All participants must pay the applicable registration fees, including workshop speakers.
2. We have implemented NO-SHOW POLICY, which means only presented papers will be published in potential publications as mentioned on the website.
3. NO CASH Payment will be accepted during the event day.
1. Registration discounts expire at 11:59 pm ET on the dates referenced in the table below.
2. Please note, your REGISTRATION and PAYMENT must be completed as two separate transactions.
Associate Professor Dr. -Ing. Maizatul Hayati Mohamad Yatim has been working in the domain of educational software development tools, focusing on the intersection of human-computer interaction and education for the past 20 years. She loves teaching game authoring tools to students, affording them to have fun while practicing computational thinking.
1. How to gamify your classroom?
2. Implementing game-based learning.
Associate Professor Dr. -Ing. Maizatul Hayati Mohamad Yatim
GAMIFICATION IN EDUCATION
He is working as an Associate Professor at Computing Department , Faculty of Art. Computing and Creative Industry, Sultan Idris Educational University. He lead many research grant in machine learning research field, especially in Multiple Criteria Decision-Making application and information security. He has published 145 papers at various international conferences and journals. Currently he has H-index = 27 and accumulate citations = 2336.
1. The important term on research in evaluating research works and journals publication.
2. Reliable scientific search engine.
3. Publication trend at high impact SCOPUS and ISI journals in different categories.
Associate Professor Dr. Aos A. Z. Ansaef Al-Juboori