1. The registration fees are listed in RM (Ringgit Malaysia), payment is also required in RM (Ringgit Malaysia). All participants must pay the applicable registration fees, including workshop speakers.
2. We have implemented NO-SHOW POLICY, which means only presented papers will be published in potential publications as mentioned on the website.
3. NO CASH Payment will be accepted during the event day.
1. Registration discounts expire at 11:59 pm ET on the dates referenced in the table below.
2. Please note, your REGISTRATION and PAYMENT must be completed as two separate transactions.
The workshop summary:
A multi-layer systematic review appeared in since 2018. It is known as a new design systematic review that creates a high impact factor on writing in multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research domains. The main objective of the workshop is to introduce the strategies to writes citable paper in order to map research directions in cross cycling aspects
He is working as an Associate Professor at the Computing Department, Faculty of Art. Computing and Creative Industry, Sultan Idris Educational University. He leads many research grant in machine learning research field, especially in Multiple Criteria Decision-Making application and information security. He has published 145 papers at various international conferences and journals. Currently he has H-index = 30 and accumulate citations = 3135.
Associate Professor Dr. Aos A. Z. Ansaef Al-Juboori
Strategies follow in writing the citable index ISI WOS paper: